- Kaiser Permanente researchers push the envelope with AI and NLPby Bill Siwicki on September 24, 2021 at 3:36 pm
"In minutes, the software identified nearly 54,000 patients with the condition, a process that would likely have taken years for physicians to perform manually," a physician researcher tells Healthcare IT News.
- Study finds link between broadband expansion, economic growthby Kat Jercich on September 24, 2021 at 3:32 pm
Connected Nation researchers compared Michigan communities that had participated in a facilitated tech planning effort with the state as a whole.
- InterSystems announces IRIS FHIR Accelerator Serviceby email@example.com; Twitter: @MikeMiliardHITN (Mike Miliard) on September 23, 2021 at 8:24 pm
The enterprise-grade server is meant to help simplify the development process for FHIR-powered healthcare apps and to streamline data storage across IoMT, EHRs and clinical research databases.
- AHIMA, AMIA, EHRA call for consensus on electronic health informationby firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @MikeMiliardHITN (Mike Miliard) on September 23, 2021 at 6:17 pm
A recent task force report offers some preliminary exploration of how definitions of EHI and designated record set might be operationalized going forward under the Cures Act Final Rule.
- Providence forms philanthropy initiative to tackle health equity, IT innovationby email@example.com; Twitter: @MikeMiliardHITN (Mike Miliard) on September 23, 2021 at 4:13 pm
The new Providence National Foundation is targeting technologies and strategies for wider access to personalized care, including telehealth, genome sequencing, data mapping and more.