- HMI Group collaborates with Siemens Healthineers for enhanced healthcare deliveryby Thiru Gunasegaran on May 10, 2021 at 12:00 am
The strategic partnership will see the upgrade of HMI Group’s healthcare facilities, with a focus on digitalisation.
- Mass General Brigham and the future of AI in radiologyby Bill Siwicki on May 10, 2021 at 12:00 am
The health system's chief data science officer explains how artificial intelligence will assist radiologists – and how it will lead to better patient outcomes.
- How much telehealth do patients need? Researchers weigh inby Kat Jercich on May 10, 2021 at 12:00 am
Researchers from West Virginia University have set out to determine the optimal frequency of telehealth appointments for patients with chronic conditions. In a study published in E-Health Telecommunication Systems and Networks, the team reviewed other work concerning telehealth and chronic conditions.
- Telehealth 2050: The future design of virtual care technologyby Bill Siwicki on May 10, 2021 at 12:00 am
In the future, your doctor will shower with you! Well, not exactly. But here's what one telemedicine expert has to say about the coming evolution of remote care.
- Report: Healthcare leaders have an optimistic outlook beyond COVID-19by Sophie Porter on May 7, 2021 at 12:00 am
As Philips released the "Future Health Index 2021" report, industry leaders convened to discuss AI, sustainability and how the healthcare landscape has grown in the face of the pandemic.