- Philips partners with leading UAE telecoms company to fast-track data-driven healthcareby Ahmed El Sherif on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
Royal Philips is helping the United Arab Emirates (UAE) fast-track its transformation of data-driven healthcare via a new partnership with one of the country’s leading telecommunications companies.
- Data dashboards aid Australian Department of Health in COVID-19 related decision makingby Thiru Gunasegaran on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
Since the outbreak of the pandemic in Australia in early 2020, the country's health department has been leveraging SaaS provider Qlik's solutions to aid COVID-19 public announcements and pandemic incident management.
- Rx tech helps Cone Health get more accurate meds histories in its Epic EHRby Bill Siwicki on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
The new technology has reduced the need for phone calls to local pharmacies and manual entry of medications, leading to increased staff satisfaction and productivity.
- Cerner eliminates 500 jobs from labor forceby Kat Jercich on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
The vendor said it remained focused on delivering benefits to clients, associates and shareholders.
- Roundup: European Commission proposes digital identity, Orange and AXA acquire stake in DabaDoc and more briefsby Sara Mageit on June 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
Also, collection of NHS GP data for planning and research set to go ahead.