Introducing The National Telehealth Webinar Series
Presented by The National Network of Telehealth Resource Centers
Timely information and demonstrations to support and guide the development of your telehealth program, presented FREE to the public by experienced telehealth professionals from the HRSA‐designated Telehealth Resource Centers (TRCs) on the 3rd Thursday of each month.
Produced by the
Heartland Telehealth Resource Center
September 15, 2011
(8:00AM HT, 11:00AM PDT, 12:00AM MDT, 1:00PM CDT, 2:00PM EDT)
- Sherilyn Pruitt, Director, Office for the Advancement of Telehealth (OAT), will kick off the new webinar series with a special introduction and welcome – detailing the important role the TRCs currently fill in support of OAT’s mission to increase access to health care in rural populations and communities through expand use and availability of telehealth.
- Presenter: Eve‐Lynn Nelson, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pediatrics, University of Kansas
Medical Center, Associate Director, KU Center for Telemedicine & Telehealth. An active telehealth educator, researcher and advocate, Dr. Nelson is a popular mental health clinician to children in schools
- TeleKidcare® ‐ The successful Kansas telehealth program started in 1997 to deliver healthcare directly to inner‐city elementary schools.
- Issues related to organization of service delivery
- Comparison to traditional approach for access by schoolchildren to health care
- Participant perceptions and roles
- Background, Best Practices and Outcomes
- No preregistration required. To join the meeting log onto:
You can test your connection at https://hrsa.connectsolutions.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
and an overview of Adobe Connect at http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview.